I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing has a high demand for Intensive Care Nurses (ITU/ICU) to register to work flexible ad hoc shifts in the Chesterfield area. We can offer a variety of shifts from day shifts to night and weekend shifts, working at our competitive rates of pay. Managing your work is easier due to our online system ipoint, which allows you to control your availability and book shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Pulse is an award winning leading UK supplier of quality healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector, established and highly reputable with 30 years’ experience.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
ITU Nurse requirements:
• NMC registration.
• Minimum of Twelve months qualified Intensive Care experience.
• Ability to adapt to working in different hospitals with different teams, excellent communication skills are essential.
• Dedication and compassion, providing the highest standards of patient care.
• Minimum of Two clinical reference's covering the last Twelve months employment
Please apply now if you are interested in learning more about this and other opportunities with Pulse, and a member of our dedicated team will contact you.