I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing is registering Intensive Care Nurses (ITU/ICU) to work flexible ad hoc shifts in Mansfield and the surrounding area. Intensive Care Nurses (ITU/ICU) can benefit from working shifts to suit their lifestyle, while earning extra money due to our competitive rates of pay. Managing your work is easier due to our online system ipoint, which allows you to control your availability and book shifts to suit you.
Pulse is a leading award winning UK supplier of healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector, established and highly reputable with 30 years’ experience.
Join Pulse, the Nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to quality training and development
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time
ITU Nurse requirements:
• Must be a registered NMC nurse.
• Minimum of Twelve months qualified ITU experience.
• Satisfactory Clinical reference’s covering the last Twelve months employment
• Ability to adapt to working in different hospitals with different teams, excellent communication skills are essential.
• Dedication and compassion, providing the highest standards of patient care.
Please apply if you are interested in registering and learning more about this and other opportunities with Pulse, and a member of our team will contact you.