I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Title: Residential/Care Manager- £40-£45k
Hours: - Monday- Friday
We are currently recruiting a Manager for a home in Worcestershire which currently has a good CQC report across the board. The team within this home have worked incredibly well together over the last year to achieve great results. The home is fully staffed and does not have problems with recruitment and the last CQC report explains how well the staff within the service have cared for the residents living there.
The company who own this home are extremely supportive, they are not a large provider which enables them to provide thorough guidance and advice to their homes and staff.
What the company is looking for:
• An experienced manager that is looking to take on an established and reputable service
• Experience in managing an elderly/dementia care/nursing home
• Someone that can work under pressure and be able to build relationships well
• Experience in managing staff teams
• Previously managed services with a good CQC rating
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies. This home
• To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
• Maintain occupancy levels within the service
• To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
• To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
• To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
• To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Proven Home Management experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
• Experience in working with elderly service users
• NVQ Level 5 or equivalent
• Proven track record of successful home management
• Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive manager's salary package, including:
• A basic salary of £40-£45K plus bonus
• Excellent career progression
For more information on how to become part of this ever expanding organisation and to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Lindsay at Amber Mace on Applyon or email a copy of your up to date CV for immediate attention to Apply