I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing Agency are recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) with Medical or Surgical ward experience, to work flexible shifts in the Mansfield, Nottinghamshire location. We have a high volume and variety of shifts available, at competitive rates of pay. We make working for us easy using our online system ipoint, to view shifts, manage your availability and book shifts.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS Trusts and Private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Why should a Registered General Nurse (RGN) choose Pulse?
• Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and the Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist Revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
Registered General Nurses (RGN’S) are required to have:
• NMC registration
• At least six months qualified Registered General Nurse (RGN) experience working on Medical and/or Surgical wards
• Dedication and compassion
• To meet our compliance requirements including clinical references covering the last Twelve months and a satisfactory DBS
If you are interested in registering with Pulse to access these and other shifts available, please apply and a member of our team will contact you.