I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you a Registered General Nurse (RGN), with Medical or Surgical ward experience, looking to work ad hoc shifts in Nottingham?.
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We have a high demand of shifts to offer, Days and Nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to a designated consultant. Whether you are a Registered Nurse looking for a few extra shifts or Full time agency, the app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
• Flexible – Ad Hoc shifts tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Faster weekly payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation* support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
• 24/7 – Contact the team any time - Designated booking consultants
As an agency we require our General nurses to have the following:
• Valid NMC Registration.
• Six months post registration recent experience working as a Registered General Nurse on a Medical or Surgical ward.
• Provide Two clinical references covering the last Twelve months employment
• Satisfactory DBS.
• Provide or obtain evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B immunisation
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*Ts & Cs apply
£ 18.10 - 26.50 Per hourPart timeBankLeicester, Leicestershire, England
Pulse Nursing are seeking dedicated Registered General Adult Nurses (RGN) for a line of work in Leicester for our NHS client. You’l...