I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Community Nurses to work in various locations in the Nottinghamshire area, at competitive rates of pay. Working for Pulse is easy with our online system ipoint, to manage your availability and choose the shifts you want to book, to fit around your other commitments.
Pulse is one of the leading UK healthcare providers and has been established for almost 30 years, supplying high quality healthcare professionals within the NHS and Private sector.
What Pulse can offer you?
• Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and the Private sector
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free online App, ipoint
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – Specialist Revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
Community Nurses are required to have:
• NMC current registration
• Twelve months minimum post registration experience working as a Community Nurse ( Must have worked in the last twelve months in the community setting)
• Excellent communication skills, working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
• High standards of compassionate care to patients
• Satisfactory Clinical references covering the last Twelve months employment
Pulse has many opportunities available, so to learn more about this and others, please apply to discuss what we have to offer you.
£ 16.00 Per hourFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Registered General Nurse - RGN - Elderly Nursing Home - Nottingham - £16p/hNights only, 8pm - 8amI am currently looking to recruit ...