I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you an experienced Neonatal Nurse (NICU), looking to work a few extra shifts per month or the flexibility of Full time agency?. Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Neonatal Nurses', to work Ad hoc or block booking shifts in Nottingham and the surrounding areas.
We have a high demand of shifts to offer, Days and Nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak to designated booking consultants. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates.
• Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing shifts to suit your lifestyle.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Faster weekly payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process, getting you work faster.
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation* support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
We require Neonatal Nurses to have certain skills and experience;
• Twelve months recent experience working as a Neonatal Nurse.
• Must be a registered NMC nurse.
• Two clinical references covering the last Twelve months employment
• Satisfactory DBS
• Evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations
• Ideally have QIS /305 training
• Must have current Neonatal life support training
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
*T's & c's apply
£ 21.57 - 35.31 Per hourPart timeBankNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Intensive care nurses' and High dependency nurses (HDU), to work Ad hoc or block booking ...