I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting Neonatal Nurses (NICU), to work flexible ad hoc shifts in various NHS Hospitals in the Nottingham and surrounding areas. Pulse gives you the option to find work around other commitments you may have, and our online system ipoint, gives you control of when you want to book shifts, depending on your availability and view shifts.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier of healthcare professionals to many NHS Trusts across the UK.
Why choose Pulse?
• Flexible – Part-time Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
• Supportive – Specialist Revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time
Neonatal Nurse (NICU) Requirements:
• NMC Registration
• A minimum of Twelve months Neonatal (NICU) experience ( Must have worked in the last Twelve Months in Neonatal unit)
• Ideally* QIS /405 training
• Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
• Adaptable to different Hospital settings
• Satisfactory clinical references covering the last Twelve months employment
• Must have in date Neonatal Life support training
Pulse can help offer you many great opportunities, if you would like to discuss these, please apply and we will be in touch to discuss.