I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing is currently looking to recruit Registered General Nurses to join our agency, working in and around Lincolnshire. We are looking for candidates who have Medical and/or Surgical ward experience working with in a Hospital setting. Pulse can offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Pulse has an exceeding reputation based on 30 years experience and is an award winning leading UK and international provider of healthcare staffing to a number of NHS Trusts and Private hospitals.
Why chose Pulse?
• Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint.
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist Revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
• 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
Registered General Nurses are required to have:
• NMC current registration
• Six months minimum post registration experience
• Recent experience working on a surgical or medical ward ( Must have worked in the last Twelve months)
• Excellent communication skills
• High standards of compassionate care to patients
• Satisfactory Clinical reference’s covering the last Twelve months employment
If you are interested in this job role and the opportunities we have available, then please enter your details below or contact a member of the team to see what Pulse has for you.
£ 18.10 - 29.14 Per hourPart timeTemporary...Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Pulse Nursing Agency are recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) with Medical or Surgical ward experience, to work flexible sh...