I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse Opportunity
Nurse Advisor Continence Care
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 DOE + Company Car + Bonus
+ excellent benefits package including phone, laptop, private healthcare, contributory pension and 25 days’ holiday plus BHs
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new career?
Territory: M4 Corridor, Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Gloucestershire and Somerset
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
Our client is a privately owned British company established in 1982, whose core areas include Stoma Care, Continence, Devices, Disposables and Wound Care.
Our client’s strength is in providing a reliable and caring service for customers and introducing innovative new products to suit their continuing needs. They have a close working relationship with healthcare professionals in both the hospital and community setting by providing education and advice directly to patients. Our client has an award-winning home delivery service for stoma and/or continence supplies which prides itself on a friendly and efficient service to customers living in the United Kingdom. The benefits of this service include a Nursing support service for patients in their homes.
This is a great opportunity for a Staff Nurse/Registered Nurse/RN/RGN with experience in continence, urology, palliative care, home care, complex care, long term conditions, or a Community or District Nurse.
Key Responsibilities for these roles;
• You will be assisting a patient's transition from secondary care to primary care & preventing re-admission
• You will work across the territory advocating our clients Continence products, services and Home Delivery Service through Training and Education and will include, where appropriate, Patient and Product reviews.
• You will also run training sessions for Nurses in Hospitals, Nursing Homes and the Community on the clients’ continence and urology products.
To be considered for this important role you will be a Registered Adult Nurse (RGN) that meets the following criteria;
• Level 1 UK Registered Nurse (Adult) with a minimum of 2 years post registration experience
• Experienced within continence care, including carrying out continence reviews, male, female catheterisation and experience teaching ISC
• A confident and articulate communicator
• Able to work both alone and as part of a team
• Driving License with no more than 6 points and willingness to travel as required across the territory.
However if this is not the role for you, please take some time to consider whether you know anyone else who may be interested. If you recommend a new candidate who we then go on to find a job for, we will send you £250 as a thank-you. (Terms and Conditions apply)
Xcellin specialises in the recruitment of Registered Nurses and Nurse Advisors
£ 38000 - 43500 Per yearFull timePermanentSwindon, Wiltshire, England
This is the deal.Large beautifully located Nursing Home - 80 beds catering for those elderley residents with nursing needs.This hom...
£ 0 - 60000 Per yearFull timePermanentNorth Weston, Thame, Oxfordshire, England
Peripatetic Home ManagerSalary: £60k + Annual BonusLocation: Leeds, Preston, Castleford & WiganAn exciting opportunity has arisen f...