I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing is searching for dedicated Registered General Nurses (RGN's) with experience working on Medical and/or Surgical wards within the Leicestershire area. We have a wide variety of shifts to offer, and booking these shifts is effortless using our online system ipoint allowing you to manage your availability and book shifts best suited to you.
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning supplier of healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require our general nurses to have the following:
• Current NMC registration.
• Six months post registration experience working on a medical or surgical wards. ( Must have worked in the last Twelve months)
• To be able to meet compliance requirements including a minimum of two clinical references covering the last Twelve months employment and satisfactory DBS.
• To maintain professionalism, dedication and compassion.
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
Ts & Cs apply