I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Pulse Nursing currently has lots of opportunities for committed Theatre Nurses and ODP's around the Derbyshire area. We are looking for highly professional and motivated candidates to join our agency, to work both the in NHS Trusts and in the Private sector. You are required to have a minimum of Twelve months experience in either Scrub, Anaesthetics or Recovery or all fields. We are now offering new and increased rates when you book your shifts throughout online booking system ipoint, which also allows you to view and book shifts and manage your availability.
Pulse is a professional agency which aims to provide ease and flexibility to our clients to help you work the shifts that are most suitable to you and to fit around any other commitments you may already have.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
• Flexible – Part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
• Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
• Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
• Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
• Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
• Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
• Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
• Supportive – Specialist Revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
• Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require you to have the following skills and experience:
• A minimum of 12 months recent experience as a Theatre Nurse or ODP. ( Must have worked in the last Twelve months)
• A minimum of Two clinical references required covering the last Twelve months employment
• Current NMC registered nurse or HCPC registered ODP
• Must be highly professional and flexible.
• Have great interpersonal skills.
• Be highly committed and dedicated .
If you’re interested in working for Pulse Nursing don’t hesitate to get in contact and a member of our team will be in contact with you shortly.
Ts & Cs apply*
Full timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
BATH OR NOTTINGHAM Our Client was founded in 2004, and they are different to most healthcare organisations as they build independe...