I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Duchy Hospital in Harrogate is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Lead to join their team of staff in the Outpatient department.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
* Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
* Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
* Recruitment and selection skills.
* Maths, English GCSE at grades A to C or equivalent functional skills level 2 evidence.
* Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
Duties of this role include:
* The purpose of the Clinical Lead role is to clinically support the department to promote and ensure excellent patient care, The Clinical Lead takes responsibility to lead the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services (DOCS) (small & medium hospitals) or Clinical Services Manager(CSM) (large & flagship hospitals). Responsible for the deployment, supervision and mentoring of staff within the clinical area supporting the hospital management team in providing clinical leadership.
* Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the patient and wider community.
* Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 16.47 - 28.02 Per hourPart timeTemporaryPontefract, West Yorkshire, England
We are currently in high demand for devoted and committed registered general nurses to work on the surgical or medical wards in and...