I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Position: Nursing Home Manager
Location: Dereham, Norfolk
Salary: Up to £70,000 plus bonus scheme & benefits
Job Reference: J42436 - JF
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Home Manager to join an award winning care organisation with Nursing and Residential Services across the UK. A Home Manager vacancy has become available one of their large award winning Nursing Homes in the Dereham area. The home provides nursing care for older people and also offers specialist dementia care. This beautiful home is bright, airy and modern whilst being homely and comfortable. The ideal person for this role will have extensive experience of working with challenging residents with mental health
The Role of Home Manager:
• To manage the day to day running of the Home.
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
• To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections.
• Staff management, support and development
• To prepare budgets and monthly cash flow reports for the responsible person and to ensure that adequate accounting and financial records systems are in operation.
Person Specification of the Home Manager:
• Nursing Home Management experience
• Must be a qualified nurse (will consider lapsed pins)
• A relevant care management qualification.
• Smartly presented
• Organised and able to manage others.
• A good communicator.
• Competitive salary of £60'000 - £70'000 (DOE)
• Excellent Bonus scheme
• Pension scheme
This position would suit an experienced Nursing Home Manager, Nurse Residential Home Manager, Registered Home Manager, Registered Manager, Care Home Manager, Nurse Manager, Matron Manager. The ideal person will be a qualified nurse (RMN or RGN) also although non nurse applicants who have experience of managing a nursing service may be considered.
If you would like to be considered for this excellent Nursing Home Manager position, then you will need to forward your CV quoting job reference number J42436-JF to j.fowles @ Apply or call Applyand ask for Jason
Due to the high number of applications we tend to receive we cannot always advise every unsuccessful applicant of the outcome, therefore, if you have not heard back from us within 28 days of submitting your application, please assume on this occasion that you have been unsuccessful.
£ 27000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentWroxham, Norwich, Norfolk, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Wroxham, Norwich - Position: Staff Nurse - Care Categories: Dementia, Alzheimer...