I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£50,000 per annum
Nottingham and Northampton
Are you an experienced Area Manager with an extensive knowledge of the care sector?
We are looking to recruit a high performing Area Manager to join an established senior management team supporting Nursing and Residential services.
As Area Manager you will be responsible for the effective leadership and operational performance. This is a key leadership role where you will have a significant impact on the business culture, practices and growth and will lead, develop and drive the business while ensuring we continue to deliver the very best quality care and service.
• Providing strong inspirational leadership to the individual Care Homes within your region and across the company whilst ensuring the highest possible standards of care and resident outcomes;
• ensuring compliance with all statutory and regulatory requirements;
• implementing and monitoring improvement plans for enhanced quality of care financial performance;
• establishing, developing and maintaining relationships with key external stakeholders;
The Ideal Candidate
• Extensive experience in a Area Management role with responsibility for multi-site operations in nursing and residential care
• A proactive and enthusiastic approach to achieving goals with the ability to plan/prioritise work and make effective decisions
• comprehensive, up-to-date knowledge of CQC, regulatory and statutory legislation and good practice principles
• Ideally, a background in nursing or hold a degree level equivalent management or professional qualification
• A current driving licence and a willingness to travel
In Return my client will offer, a competitive salary, car allowance and excellent annual leave.
To apply please contact Rebecca on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply