I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Experienced Oncology Nurses needed for Bank Home Care Role-Midlands
Lloyds Pharmacy Clinical Homecare has an exciting opportunity for a Level 1 Registered Nurse with Oncology experience to join our friendly field bank based team, to provide 1-2-1 care and administer a range of anticancer drugs and supportive treatments to our oncology patients. Patient visits include other activities such as toxicity assessments, venepuncture, cannulation, line care, pump disconnections and scalp cooling.
You will be field based and responsible for providing high quality clinical care to a caseload of patients. Cannulation and venepuncture competency, administering of intravenous anti-cancer therapy is essential.
Salary and Benefits:
• Competitive hourly salary
• Laptop, mobile phone, tablet, printer and equipment provided
• Personal pension plan
• Discounted healthcare insurance
• Childcare vouchers
• 33 days annual leave (includes statutory holidays)
• NMC fee’s paid after 1 year of service Pro rata for Part time employees
• Clinical supervisions and meetings
• 4 day residential induction programme
• Ongoing training and development towards revalidation
You will have:
• Registered Nurse (Level 1) minimum 2 years UK experience
• Valid NMC registration
• Post Registration qualification in administering cytotoxic chemotherapy (equivalent to ENB 237 or N59) or prepared to work towards
• Evidence of on-going professional development
• Full UK driving license is mandatory
• Willing to travel within your region
• Good Organisational skills and prioritisation
• Able to work independently and also as part of a team
We’re one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we’ve been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
We provide care to more than 70,000 patients in their own home, place of work, or in the community – ranging from straightforward delivery of medication, to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We work in partnership with the NHS, pharmaceutical companies, private medical insurers and consultants.
We’re passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients’ lives. It’s this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
We used to be called Bupa Home Healthcare and in July 2016 we were acquired by the Celesio UK group of companies, a leading provider of healthcare services, including LloydsPharmacy
If you would like to apply to this role or find out more information please contact Apply