I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager - Surrey - Up to £42k per annum
As Deputy Manager, you will have a strong understanding of CQC standards and be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the home in the manager's absence and be responsible for the following duties:
• To lead/ support a team of staff
• To oversee care plans
• Assist with training of new staff
• Support the management team
• Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
• Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient/resident engagement
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Deputy Manager:
• Valid PIN number
• Experience in similar care environment
• Good business acumen and the ability to manage the home in the absence of the Home Manager
• Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
• Excellent communication skills
• Leadership skills
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards.
This role would be suitable for: Senior Nurse, Senior RGN/RMN, Head of Care, Deputy Manager, Clinical Lead, Unit Manager, Unit Lead, and Team Leader.
To be put forward for this exciting opportunity, please do not hesitate in calling Jake at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply
£ 49,000 - 50,000 Per yearFull timePermanentFarnham, Surrey, England
Clincial Lead Nurse | Nursing Home - Elderly/Dementia Care Farnham, Surrey £49,000 - £50,000 per year RGN is qualification essentia...
£ 28000 - 35600 Per yearFull timePermanentGuildford, Surrey, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) * Location: Guilford, Surrey * Position: Staff Nurse * Care Categories: Parkinson's * Servi...