I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16 to £18 per hour | 36 hrs | Days Only | NQ Considered | Fully Compliant
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse RGN/RMN to work at a fully compliant care home in Dunstable that provides high quality nursing care to residents with dementia and mental health needs.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home is offering:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £16 to £18
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN you will manage and implement care plans, administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a small team of carers on shift, ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified as Adult General/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• NMC registration
• Confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery, and medication management
• Committed to the highest standards of patient care
• Previous experience working in a care home environment is not required and applications from newly qualified nurses are welcomed
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.