I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
WANT TO EARN £1,000 to £1,500 PER WEEK AS AN AGENCY STAFF NURSE (RGN / RMN) - Ltd Company Nurses Welcome
HAMILTON CROSS Agency Staff Nurse s (RGN / RMN) regularly earn in excess of £1,000 (with minimised tax deducted) per week undertaking flexible shifts that suit them.
Agency Nurse Pay rates £20 - £45 per hour (enhanced rates for weekends and bank holidays) (paid weekly and with minimised tax deductions).
Flexible work for Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN, full or part time roles, work when you want to work, DAYS or NIGHTS!!!!
- Assess patient’s health and well being across a complex and changing caseload.
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet individuals health and wellbeing needs.
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information.
- Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others.
- Promote best practices as a Staff Nurse - RGN / RMN in health and safety and security.
- Assist in maintaining and developing services.
- Contribute to quality improvement.
- Promote peoples equality, diversity and rights.
- Work autonomously with minimum supervision.
- Applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied -
patient case mixes.
- Outstanding Rates of Pay as a Staff Nurse – RGN / RMN
- Flexible working
- Be part of an elite team of RGN / RMN s
- Annual training
Skills & Behaviours:
- Staff Nurse – RGN / RMN will be successful at working in teams
- Competence across a range of nursing skills supported by professional and clinical knowledge
- Posses training requirements for Staff Nurse – RGN / RMN role including infection control and health and safety competencies
- Demonstrate principles of accountable practice as a Staff Nurse – RGN / RMN
- English language to IELTS 7.0
- Passion for Great Nursing Care
- Problem Solving and Continuous Improvement
- Effective interpersonal communication and Influencing skills
- Nursing and Midwifery Council registration and regulation
- Empathy for vulnerable and sick patients
- Passionate about importance of EO and dignity at work
- Agency Staff Nurse RGN / RMN