I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Director of Operations (Part-time) – Elderly Care
Location: South East
Sector: Healthcare / Elderly Care
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + Bonus
Barnaby Stewart Care are proud to be working alongside a prestigious provider of Elderly Care across the South East of England to provide assistance in their search for an experienced Director of Operations to join their team.
• Reporting in to the Manging Director you will be responsible for ensuring all homes within the group are performing across Occupancy, Compliance and Financially.
• You will take the lead in developing individual home performance through effective management of staff and increasing the quality of care
• You will be responsible for increasing the number of privately funded residents through pro-active marketing campaigns alongside ensuring that the highest level of person centred care is achieved in each home.
• You will be nurse qualified with a demonstrable experience of multi-site management within an elderly care setting
• You will be well versed in the commercial aspects of running an Elderly Care business and have had previous experience dealing with budgets and P&L
• You will have strong leadership qualities and will be able to lead and motivate your team to accomplish business objectives