I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Nursing Home Manager – Elderly Care
Sector: Elderly Care
Base Salary: £95,000
Benefits: £100k + OTE
Barnaby Stewart Care are proud to be working alongside one of the UK’s leading providers of Elderly care to assist them in their search for a Nursing Home Manager in one of their flagship homes in Brighton.
• Sole P&L responsibility for a medium sized (70+ Beds) Nursing home near Brighton. You will be responsible for leading and managing a team who are passionate about delivering the highest standard of person centred care to their residents, some of which are living with Dementia.
• You will ensure compliance with the CQC and strive to achieve outstanding, alongside a strong focus on increasing private occupancy through strategic marketing and Business Development.
• You will be nurse qualified with a proven track record of managing a fully compliant nursing home within a leading Elderly Care provider
• You will have previous experience of increasing private occupancy whilst maintaining and improving compliance with the CQC
• You will be commercially savvy and possess the ability to run a business whilst maintaining the highest standard of person centred care.