I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
RGN - Uckfield - Upto £18ph
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to join a friendly, enthusiastic team at an elderly nursing home in Uckfield, paying a fantastic hourly rate of pay with a multitude of other benefits on offer from the high end care provider.
If you are a Nurse that is looking to join an expanding and rewarding company please do not hesitate to contact Jake at Amber Mace on Apply.
The Staff Nurse role:
• Providing a high standard of care at all times
• Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
Skills/ Qualifications required for the Staff Nurse position:
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Experience with elderly/dementia care
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
If you are interested in this role please contact Jake on Applyor send an email to Apply
Full timePermanentPortsmouth, Hampshire, England
We are currently arranging Skype interviews for nurses that have passed their OET/IELTS exams.The interviews take place every week ...