I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Nursing home Manager
Sector: Social Care
Base Salary: £85,000
Benefits: Excellent bonus and Benefits
Barnaby Stewart Care are proud to be working alongside one of the UK’s leading and most well-respected care providers to assist them in their search for an experienced Nursing Home Manager.
• The role is to manage a purpose built, luxury, 70+ Bed care home providing the highest standard of person centred care for its residents. Working for a company that are renowned for being at the forefront of Nursing and Dementia Care.
• You will be responsible for ensuring the wellbeing off all residents and staff alongside maintaining and increasing occupancy levels whilst striving for an Outstanding CQC rating.
• This is an excellent opportunity to work for a business that are providing residential care the way it is supposed to be done
• You will be a qualified Nurse with extensive experience of managing a large nursing home
• You will have a proven track record of compliance alongside increasing and maintaining high levels of privately funded occupancy
• You will be passionate about delivering the highest standard of care to all your homes’ elderly residents some of which are living with Dementia.
£ 65,000 - 75,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Regional Director (Part-time) – Elderly Care RDEC/386/03 Location: South East Sector: Healthcare / Elderly Care Salary: £65,000 - £...