I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our Client is a leading Elderly care provider operating throughout the U.K who have a reputation for delivering the highest standard of Person Centred Care. In keeping with these high standards, they now require a Nursing Home Manager to join the team at a flag-ship, mid-sized Nursing Home that aims to provide the highest possible standards of care to the Elderly and those living with Dementia.
• Reporting in to the Regional Operations Director as part of the Senior Management Team you will be responsible for providing a multi-disciplined approach to all managerial aspects of the home
• Managing a multi-skilled care team, you will ensure that the highest standard of person centred care is being provided to the elderly residents some of which are living with Dementia
• You will ensure that CQC standards are met alongside high occupancy levels and minimal agency cost
• Ideally, you will be a qualified nurse alongside being a registered manager. You will have previous experienced running a fully compliant Nursing Home for a national care provider.
• You will have exceptional management skills and be able to demonstrate a blend of compassion and resilience
• You will possess a thorough understanding of the commercial aspects that are involved with running a successful care home.