I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Barnaby Stewart Care are pleased to be partnering with an award-winning Residential Care Provider to assist them in their search for an experienced Healthcare Director to lead their business in the Midlands.
• To lead the Elderly Care Business in the Midlands, you will hold full P&L responsibility for the region and, alongside your Senior Management team, you will ensure that all homes are meeting target performance
• To take the lead on the expansion of the business in the region through commissioning and acquisition, you will possess the ability to Identify opportunities for investment and growth in-line with the company’s objectives
• You will have held a senior position within a leading healthcare provider and have a proven track record in the improvement and development of an Elderly Care Business
• You will Ideally have ideally come from a clinical background (RGN/RMN) but possess the ability and versatility to manage both the operational and commercial aspects of the business
• You will have previous experience of commissioning of new Elderly Care homes and will have achieved Financial, Compliance and Occupancy targets within these homes.
£ 25500 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire Salary: £25,500 - £34,000 per ann...
£ 16 - 18 Per hourFull time...PermanentKegworth, Derby, Leicestershire, England
RMN - Staff Nurse - Mental Health Nursing Kegworth, Derby £16- £18 per hour Are you an experienced Mental Health Nurse with a passi...