I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Nurse Manager-100% Supernumerary- Birmingham-£35K
Service: Learning Disability -Mental Health Condition - Younger Adults
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for an experienced RGN/RMN/RNLD to join the team at an exceptional service situated in South Birmingham. The service is a purpose built care home that provides care for younger adults living with complex needs such as Huntington's disease, brain injuries, dementia or learning disabilities.
This is a small-sized service that provides outstanding, specialist care and support services for a people living with a range of different disabilities. If you are a nurse that is looking to join an expanding and rewarding company and you have experience working in a similar environment, then we would love to hear from you. Please contact Lindsay at Amber Mace on Applyor send an up to date CV to Apply
• Providing a high standard of care to people with learning disabilities, dementia and other complex issues
• Taking charge of one of the nursing units
• Leading and supervising a team of nurses
• Administering medication
• Implementing personalised care plans for residents
• Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
• Contributing to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
• Accepting personal and shared responsibility for the maintenance of quality nursing care, for all patients as part of a multidisciplinary team approach within a forensic setting.
• Hold a current Nurse pin
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
• A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
Salary & package
Our benefits include:
• 25 Days holiday plus bank holidays
• Paid NMC registration
• Paid DBS check
• RCNi CPD e-learning - offers training for revalidation
• Childcare vouchers, retail discounts and vouchers
• Refer a Friend scheme - Up to £1,500
• Pension plan
• Free uniform
• Free car parking
For more information regarding this opportunity or to apply please contact Lindsay Berman at Amber Mace on Applyor email your CV to Apply.
This position would be suitable for: Clinical Lead, RGN Clinical Lead, RMN Clinical Lead, RNLD Clinical Lead, Senior Staff Nurse, RGN Senior Staff Nurse, RMN Senior Staff Nurse, and RNLD Senior Staff Nurse
£ 18 - 21 Per hourFull time...TemporaryCoventry, West Midlands, England
Are you a Registered Nurse who has a passion for care? If the answer is yes, then Secure Healthcare could be the right option for y...
£ 35,000 - 35,000 Per yearFull timePermanentDudley, West Midlands, England
Deputy Manager - Nursing home - Elderly / Dementia £35,000 (£15.50 per hour) RGN/RMN &nbs...