I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse RGN opportunity to work in a luxurious, modern nursing and care home.
Where you can provide nurse leadership and guidance for the running of a defined area.
Salary: £18.50 p/hour + overtime rates
£1000 nurse annual bonus*
Registered Nurse RGN Duties
- To act as a role model for all staff and to ensure that a consistent high standard of nursing care is provided
- Provide direct care for residents including washing, dressing, support with nutrition and hydration
- Extend clinical competencies and nursing practice to offer comprehensive services, for example, venipuncture, IVI therapy, ear syringing etc
- Support a learning culture providing skills-based experiential learning to Care Services staff and act as a mentor
- Lead in managing monthly routine medication for a defined area. This may include supporting and mentoring Lead Carers to take on this role in residential areas under their supervision
We are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN with the following attributes:
- The ability to ensure that residents’ needs, wishes and aspirations are acknowledged and met where possible
- Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times
- Hold an active NMC Registration
- Ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills
- A self motivated and proactive individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in role
Registered Nurse RGN Benefits
- £1000 annual bonus*
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Savings on Childcare
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus
- Study support
- Employee benefits scheme
- Life Insurance