I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Clinical Support Manager
£35,000 per annum
If you're an experienced Clinical Support Manager within elderly care looking to work with one of the biggest names in the elderly care market, we definitely have the opportunity for you!
I am currently working with one of the UK's leading private healthcare providers to find an experienced Clinical Support Manager in the Nottingham area to run their medium service, prestigious and purpose built Nursing Home which has a good CQC rating. This position would be perfect for candidates located around the Derby, Newark and the Grantham areas.
Within the role of the Clinical Support Manager you will help oversee the service in the absence of the Home Manager and working alongside the Senior Management team to ensure the home is up to their high standards. This is a hands on role and you will be expected to market, promote, advertise and recruit as well as liaising with relevant governing bodies and local authorities. You will lead and inspire your team to provide outstanding, truly personalised care to your residents.
Clinical Support Manager Experience Required:-
• Experienced as a manager of a CQC registered service provision for older people and dementia care.
• Demonstrable strong leadership skills in managing large teams of people.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively.
• Nursing Qualification RGN/RMN.
• Strong influencing and communication skills.
• Strong experience working with Dementia and within elderly care.
Clinical Support Manager Benefits:
• A competitive salary of £35,000 per annum
• On-going training and development.
• Career development and bonus scheme and company pension.
To apply please contact Rebecca on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply