I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our client is looking for a RGN registered nurse (or RMN registered nurse with strong clinical skills) looking for a new challenge working with complex neurological condition residents in a nursing home environment.
Day nurse or night nurse ( RGN or RMN ) roles available.
Pay rate: ( RGN or RMN ) £18 - £19 p/hr
The registered nurse role is supporting the rehabilitation of younger adults, under the age of 65 who have an acquired brain injury or progressive neurological condition. Regardless of the origin of injury, the aim is to maximise any recovery and maintain health and wellbeing.
With a person-centred approach ensures all nurse and care programmes are specific to each patient. The home offers Nursing care along with rehabilitation pathways. We are committed to investing in our Nursing team to ensure excellent patient outcomes.
The home is set in a rural location on the outskirts of Redhill, Surrey with 62 resident rooms and subsidised taxis from Redhill.
Duties for Registered Nurse
- Registered Nurses to demonstrate at all times the homes core values.
- Nurses ( RGN & RMN ) are confident and have detailed professional and clinical knowledge.
- Attend MDT's internal and external to the home.
- Nurses ( RGN & RMN ) demonstrate initiative and be creative in finding solutions to problems.
- Work with the Clinical Lead and Senior Nurses undertaking delegated tasks in team management.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN ) Requirements
- We are looking to grow our Nursing team and currently recruiting skilled, dynamic and forward thinking RGN's nurses or RMN nurses.
- Holds current Nurse Pin Number with the NMC.
- Applicant will have an interest in complex/specialist nursing.
- Applicant possesses skills that can relate to complex/specialist nursing.
Registered Nurse Benefits
- Enhanced pay for - Bank Holidays and overtime.
- Day and Night shifts available.
- Enhanced Overtime/Bank opportunities.
- The post requires flexible shift work, day, nights and community visits.
- Fully funded career opportunities.
- Free Parking.
- Subsidised meals.
- Auto enrolment pension scheme.
- Child care Vouchers.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Subsidised taxi pick-up from Redhill to the home.
£ 28000 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentIslington, London, Greater London, England
Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )- Nursing Home Location: Islington, London Salary: £28,000 - £37,500 per annum (£16....