I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Edgbaston and Priory Hospitals in Birmingham is part of BMI Healthcare, Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Outpatients department .
This is a FULL time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing. Or
* Registered Nurse Level 2 - Relevant Competencies for the role.
* Evidence of relevant clinical professional development preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
* Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
* Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
* Outpatients experience preferable
* Excellent clinical applied knowledge which is evidenced based and takes account of national best practice standards.
* Previous experience working within the acute healthcare sector.
* Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
* Strong interpersonal skills:
* Good team worker.
* Both punctual and reliable.
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures.
* Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
* As a skilled member of the nursing team promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
* Be an advocate for patient care, searching for ways to improve the value and effectiveness of care and services delivered.
* Encouraging the development of research and audit based clinical practice.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
For this position BMI Healthcare offers a salary of up to a maximum of £29,000 and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.