I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£16.50 per hour
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Staff Nurse to manage a medium service in Telford. The service is set in a beautiful countryside location; it boasts a warm welcoming feel with all a variety of modern facilities and an extensive garden area. The home has a good CQC rating in all areas and is well established with the local community, it is easily accessible from surrounding areas.
My client is a well established provider of care with a ray of homes that provide both Nursing and Residential care and specialising in Dementia care, also offering respite and day care. I am currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse to work with this prestigious company who believes in providing high quality care that gives residents a homely and supportive environment.
What do you need?
• You should be a qualified Nurse with a valid UK NMC pin (RGN/RMN).
• You should be an open and honest communicator, display the motivation to succeed, have an ability to lead whilst demonstrating a dynamic and enthusiastic personality trait.
• Have knowledge of current Care Standards, Legislation & Initiatives
• To be able to build and maintain professional relationships with staff teams and nurses, GPs, social workers and the residents themselves.
• Have experience dealing with service users who suffer with dementia.
• A basic salary of up to £16.50 per hour
• Full time days and nights, 36 hours per week, alternative weekends.
• Excellent company benefits and annual leave
• EXCELLENT career progression
To apply please contact Callum on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply