I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Band 5 Endoscopy Practitioner to join our NHS client's busy Department at their acute hospital site, located in Chertsey - just inside the M25, on the border of southwest London and the north of the home county of Surrey.
This is a full-time role but the Trust is committed to, where possible, offering flexible hours/shift opportunities.
This NHS Trust is the largest provider of acute hospital services in southwest London and Surrey serving a population of over Apply people and employing 3,700 staff.
Their pledge is 'Patients First - Personal Responsibility - Passion for Excellence - Pride in our Team'
Just 50 minutes to central London, this site offers a balance between city and more spacious surroundings of the Home County of Surrey.
The Endoscopy Unit performs 12,000 diagnostic and therapeutic procedures a year in Oesophageal-gastro-duodenoscopy (OGD), Colonoscopy, Bronchoscopy, Capsule Endoscopy and Endoscopy Ultrasound (EUS) and Endoscopic-Retrograde-Cholangio-Pancreatograph (ERCP).
The Unit also hosts a range of non-endoscopic procedures including Hydrogen Breath Tests (glucose and lactose), Urea Breath Tests, Fibroscanning and Manometry.
- New employees are offered their first months on-site accommodation free.
- If relocating from out of the area, relocation costs can be reimbursed.
- Nurses from outside the UK can be offered sponsorship and support for completion of their NMC OSCE.
- Full NHS Employee Benefits apply
Person requirements :
- Registered Nurse or Operating Department Practitioner with (or eligible for) NMC or HCPC registration, as applicable.
- Six months Endoscopy experience including enthusiastic newly qualified or soon to qualify Nurses/ODPs with relevant placement experience and seeking to pursue a career in Endoscopy.
For an insight into Jarrodean as a Consultancy and for a summary of all current roles visit Apply
If this role is not for you, please remember we offer a generous £500 Bonus for any successful friend or colleague referrals.