I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£40,000 p/a | 40 hrs | Days | Company Pension + Benefits
One of the UK’s leading care charities is currently recruiting for an experienced RN with extensive experience in compliance and quality assurance to work as Quality Standards Auditor.
As Quality Standards Auditor you will be based in their City of London Head Office and will take the lead on quality assurance and improvements throughout the organisation, evaluating and monitoring compliance and quality standards within the services.
Details of this Quality Standards Auditor RGN/RMN position and what our client is offering:
• 40 hours per week, usually worked as office hours
• An excellent annual salary of £40,000
• A company pension scheme
• Some great company benefits
Applicants for this Quality Standards Auditor RGN/RMN role should meet the following person specification:
• Qualified Adult Nurse or Mental Health Nurse with up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate significant experience working in social care at a senior management level, with proven experience in compliance, quality management and auditing and managing the performance of services
• Excellent working knowledge of clinical governance processes, auditing and risk management procedures along with a good understanding of care legislation and regulatory frameworks
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbally, and confident using a variety of IT programmes
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 18 - 18 Per hourFull timePermanentLeatherhead, Surrey, England
Staff Nurse | Newly Opened Luxury Nursing Home - Elderly Care Leatherhead, Surrey £18 per hour Days or Nights 36-48 hours per week ...
£ 29000 - 41000 Per yearFull timePermanentMitcham, Greater London, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Nursing Home Location: Mitcham, Surrey Salary: £29,000- £41,000 per annum (£17-£...
£ 40000 - 50000 Per yearFull timePermanentEpsom, Surrey, England
Deputy Manager Opportunity in Brand New CommissionEpsom Surrey Salary £40-50k per annum plus benefitsWe are very excited to be recr...
£ 18.64 - 18.64 Per hourFull timePermanentBromley, London, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN - OUTSTANDING NURSING HOME - BromleyOur client is looking for a registered nurse to join their team. T...