I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
BMI Mount Alvernia Hospital in Guildford is part of BMI Healthcare , Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for an Infection prevention & Control Lead to join their team of staff. This is a combined role to develop the IPC capacity and to teach clinical skills to clinical staff.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week. The role holder will be required to cover a flexible shift pattern.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
* IPC qualification or willingness to undertake the course
* teaching qualification or willingness to undertake the training
* Registered Nurse (or other profession e.g. Operating Department Practitioner).
* Teaching and assessing qualification e.g. ENB 998 (or equivalent).
* Specialist knowledge to a level defined for that hospital
* Able to apply specialist knowledge to risk assessment and support appropriate controls.
* Presentation skills.
Duties of this role include:
* To ensure Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) is addressed in all areas of the hospital, and reflected throughout all activity related to healthcare provision. Taking accountability for infection prevention all new business, new build and refurbishment.
* Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
* Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
* Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
* BMI Healthcare Scheme
* Childcare Vouchers
* Staff Pension Scheme
* 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
£ 44500 - 44500 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Would you like to earn £44,500pa working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm only? Are you an RGN? Do you have at least 1 years post qualif...
£ 44500 - 44500 Per yearFull timePermanentCity of Westminster, London, Greater London, England
Nurse or Physiotherapist job, Functional Assessor - Marylebone Starting Salary: £44,500 + Comprehensive Benefits Package including ...