I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse - RMN / RNLD
Location : Hertfordshire
Salary : £14.76 - £17.96 per hour / £28,793 - £35,026 per annum + £1,500 welcome bonus + benefits
Hours : Flexible - Full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) or part time ( 24-30 hours per week )
Shift Pattern : Flexible - Day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
Employment Type : Permanent
Job details: We are looking to recruit a qualified Nurse to work within a service for clients with mental health needs and / or learning disabilities. This is a specialist service and provides care across both low secure, medium secure, locked and open rehabilitation units. The role of Staff Nurse here would suit either a Mental Health Nurse ( RMN ) or a Learning Disability Nurse ( RNLD ).
Duties and Responsibilities -
* Work with the wider nursing team to provide the highest possible standards of care to all service-users.
* Conduct assessments and produce bespoke care plans for service users to monitor their progress regularly.
* Developing therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
* Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation at all times
* At a more senior level, you'll also need to lead shifts as well as mentoring and supporting student nurses and other members of the team
Requirements for this role: In order to be considered for this role you should be a qualified Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) with at least 6 months - 1 years' experience, and hold a valid NMC PIN. You should also be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Benefits package: As part of this role you will receive a range of excellent benefits, including -
* Competitive salary
* Welcome bonus of £1,500 (£500 on joining & £1,000 on completion of probation)
* Donation to a charity of your choice
* Relocation support where needed
* Pension scheme
* CPD top up
* NMC Payment in full
* Positive, supportive working environment
* Career development opportunities with clear progression pathway
* An employee assistance programme
* Free car parking
* Free meals whilst on duty
* 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
* Extra Service Annual leave awards
* £1,500 e-voucher code for various shopping discount
How to apply:
To apply for this role, or simply discuss further, please contact Danielle Barrett at Appoint Group on 01489 774212 and email your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that all enquiries are completely confidential.
£ 26000 - 28500 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Neots, Cambridgeshire, England
We are seeking a dedicated and experienced General/Adult Nurse with experience or specific interest in Mental Health to support the...
£ 33000 - 35500 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Neots, Cambridgeshire, England
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Mental Health Sister or Charge Nurse to join our client's senior team team at their Sec...