I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse - RMN / RNLD ( Mental Health Unit )
Location: Bromley, Greater London
Salary: £28,028 - £30,250 per annum / £14.37 - £15.51 per hour + benefits
Pay Enhancements : 20% extra for nights, 50% for bank holidays
Bonus: £1,000 bonus available (terms apply)
Hours: Full time ( 37.5 hours per week ) or part time ( 24-30 hours per week)
Shift Patterns : day shifts / night shifts / rotational shifts available
Contract type: permanent
We are recruiting registered Nurses ( RMN / RNLD ) in Bromley, London to work with clients with mental health needs. These roles are permanent positions and would suit a Nurse with previous experience.
As a senior member of the nursing team you will be responsible for acting as a role model and mentor for newly qualified Nurses. The Senior Staff Nurse should lead by example through providing the highest possible standards of care to all service users.
We offer a range of benefits including pay enhancements for nights and bank holidays, £1,000 bonus (terms apply), enhanced maternity pay and your birthday as additional holiday.
The full list of benefits include;
* Competitive salary
* Enhancements for Night (20%) and Bank Holiday (50%) shifts; for being a specialist Eating Disorder Nurse (+£1,000pa), and for taking on a local training qualification and role (+£1,000pa).
* Payment of your NMC fees in full
* 25 days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays
* Your Birthday as an additional Holiday
* Enhanced maternity pay
* Access to development opportunities including:
* Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
* Improved CPD application & panel process
* £250 Contribution towards CPD
* Leadership & management development
* Many benefits in line with the NHS
* Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
* Free on-site parking
* Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
* Support with your Revalidation
* Long service awards
* Eligibility for 'Refer-a-Friend' recruitment bonuses
* Opportunity to qualify as a Student Nurse Mentor and be involved in Healthcare Assistant/Support Worker development.
Person Specification: to apply for this role you must be a registered Nurse ( RMN / RNLD ) and hold a valid NMC PIN. Applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK.
To apply for this role, or simply discuss further, please contact Danielle Barrett at Appoint Group on 01489 774212 and email your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that all enquiries are completely confidential.
£ 26500 Per yearFull timePermanentHatfield, Hertfordshire, England
Newly Qualified Mental Health Nurse - RMN - CAMHS - Hertfordshire - £26,500p/a for the first yearI am currently recruiting for a re...
£ 28000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Newly Qualified Nurse - RMN - Adult Mental Health - London - £28,000p/aPreceptorship role!I am currently recruiting for a registere...