I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
HealthConex is seeking Nurses ( RGN / RMN / RN ) for a leading private care provider in Bangor to work with their dynamic team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly prestigious care home and be rewarded with an excellent hourly rate and a range of staff benefits.
You will ensure effective person centred care is always delivered, maintaining the highest standards of care and service to residents, whilst maintaining independence & choice in a homely environment. In addition, you will promote excellent customer service and treat residents with dignity and respect at all times.
Job role :
• Ensure that comprehensive, individualised care plans are in place and are regularly reviewed and evaluated in accordance with the NMC guidelines and company policy
• Assist and to deal with emergencies and pre-planned treatment of patients
• Manage own work load
• Maintain ongoing assessment and review of all patients
• Monitor patient’s progress
• Administer drugs and medicines
• Advise on nursing care, disease prevention etc
• Liaises with management and senior nurses to ensure effective communication for the benefit of the patients and their families
• Plan, manage, provide and evaluate nursing care services for patients, supervise the implementation of nursing care plans
• Be a Registered Nurse with and NMC Pin
• Post qualification experience
• Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities
• Have the ability to work on your own initiative, prioritise and manage a number of issues simultaneously and demonstrate attention to detail
• Have good team working skills
• £16 per hour
• 38 - 44 hours per week contracts available
• Assistance with relocation
• Excellent working conditions
• Ongoing continued professional development
• Comprehensive induction training
• A rewarding working environment, with support from supervisors and managers
• Training and development opportunities
£ 34000 - 35000 Per yearFull time...Permanent...Dunmurry, Belfast, Antrim, Northern Ireland
Nurse/Physio/OT or Paramedic - Disability Assessor – Dunmurray – Office Based and Office Hours £34k - £35k Hours: Monday to Friday,...