I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Home Manager required in Andover,Hampshire , up to £60k per annum,
40 hours p/w
My client requires a dedicated Manager to manage a medium nursing home in Andover,Hampshire. The service offers general/dementia treatment to elderly residents. You will have a proven track record of maintaining excellent CQC compliance and the training and management of staff.
You will be responsible for the day to day running of the home and management of all staff. The successful Manager will have excellent clinical leadership skills.
- Home Manager vacancy
- Days - 40 Hours per week
- Adolescents, Children, Adults, Elderly
- Dementia, Drug / Alcohol Misuse, Eating Disorders, General, Head / Brain Injuries, Learning Disabilities, - Mental Health, Palliative, Rehabilitation, Secure, Dementia, Palliative
up to £60k per annum
- RMA Award would be preferred
Skills and responsibilities
- Day to day running of the service
- Recruiting new staff members
- Management of all staff
- Ongoing development and training of nursing team
- Monitoring patient care across the home
- Maintaining excellent CQC compliance
- Ensuring maximum resident occupancy
- Budget control
- Liaising with outside services
- Ongoing training
- Great development/Progression opportunities for the right candidate
- Excellent benefits
- Exceptional standards
- Hold a nursing qualification
- Have 6 months experience in a similar capacity
- Be registered with the NMC
- Be passionate about elderly care
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
AB26387Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
£ 30000 - 33900 Per yearFull timePermanentFleet, Hampshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) * Location: Fleet, Hampshire * Position: Staff Nurse * Care Categories: Dementia and Physic...