I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Private Hospital Groups and we are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Registered Nurse to join their team of staff in the Nursing department. in their Dorchester Hospital.
The Hospital is a fast paced environment where you will have the opportunity to develop your skill as a surgical nurse, or use your existing skill to enhance the delivery of high quality care and develop your ward management skill. This role is primarily for night duty which will enable you to take charge of the ward on a regular basis. However, the aim is to be flexible with shifts to attract the right candidates.
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours a week and offers a competitive starting salary of £26,302 per annum which may be negotiable dependant on experience plus enhancements for weekdays and weekends elevating the basic salary significantly. Plus access to a wide range of employee benefits, including Private Healthcare Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Staff Pension Scheme and 25 days holiday per annum
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following criteria;
• Must be a Registered Nurse, with current NMC registration on Sub Part 1 in Adult Nursing.
• Post-registration experience
• Experience of delivering high quality care in an acute hospital environment
• Highly motivated and keen to continue professional development
• Good organisational and planning skills
• Good interpersonal skills
Duties of this role include:
• Act as a role model for the ward team to encourage achievement of the highest clinical quality standards; and in accordance with Best Practice
• To ensure that standards of patient care are consistently maintained at all times in accordance with agreed operational policies and procedures as a skilled member of the nursing team;
• To promote and safeguard the well-being and interests of all patients, employees and visitors;
• To assist the Ward Lead Nurse in delivering the Hospital’s strategic objectives for the ward and nursing service generally.
For further information and a full Job Description please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.