I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
Location: Hatfield, Hertfordshire
Salary: £15.00 per hour ( £32,700 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities + £1,000 welcome bonus
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available (options: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours available)
Shifts: Day Shifts or Night Shifts available - paid breaks
Contract type: Permanent
*£1,000 welcome bonus for all new nurses that join the home*
Further Details: We are currently recruiting for a skilled and highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a purpose-built, reputable Nursing Home situated in Hatfield. The home has recently been refurbished and extended, split into different units based on the various care needs of the residents. The Nursing Home offers general nursing, dementia nursing, respite, palliative, and convalescence care, as well as looking after individuals with Parkinson's.
Each resident receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual, achieving the right balance between care and independence. The home has achieved an excellent reputation for care quality. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, safe and supportive environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for either newly-qualified or experienced nurses who share this passion for quality care.
The Manager can accommodate both part time and full time hours. They can be flexible with regards to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose to work day shifts only or night shifts only or a mixture of both if you prefer. You are paid for all your breaks.
Employee Benefits include:
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
* Opportunities for progression within the company
* Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
* £1,000 welcome bonus
* Paid Breaks
* Recognised qualifications awarded
* Pension Scheme
* Thorough review and feedback programme
* Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
* Cashback on your online purchases
* Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free parking
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.