I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )
Location : Bristol, Avon
Salary : up to £18.00 per hour - £30,800 - £41,100 per annum - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities + £1,000 welcome bonus on top
Hours : Full Time or Part Time hours available (options of: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours per week - you can choose depending on your preference)
Shifts : Day Shifts or Night Shifts available
Contract type : Permanent
*£1,000 welcome bonus*
Job Details: We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Bristol. The Care Home offers a range of care including Nursing, Palliative, Respite Care, and Convalescence care, Dementia Nursing, Parkinson's, Residential Dementia and Residential. The Care Home enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
£ 26000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentYate, Bristol, Gloucestershire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse ( RGN/ RMN/ RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Yate, Bristol Salary: £26,000 - £35,000 per annum (£15.38 p/h...
£ 65000 - 70000 Per yearFull time...PermanentBristol, City of Bristol, England
GENERAL MANAGER - REGISTERED MANAGER .£ 65 K PLUS NORTH OF BRISTOL / SOUTH GLOUCESTERSHIRE We are looking for a Registered Manager ...