I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD)
Location : Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary : £13.13 - £14.50 per hour (£22,500 - £33,100 per annum) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
Hours : Full time or Part time hours available
Shifts : Days or Nights available depending on preference
Contract type : Permanent
We are currently looking for a highly motivated registered nurse to work within a very reputable Care Home located in Liverpool. The Care Home treats every resident as an individual. For this reason they offer several types of stay depending on the level of support required, from long-term care to respite and nursing care.
The Care Home has been specifically designed to meet the needs of residents - primarily for those with nursing and residential care needs. They also provide convalescence and palliative care. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
We welcome applications from newly qualified nurses. The Manager is able to accommodate both part time and full time hours. They are able to be flexible with regard to shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a company with an excellent reputation that are dedicated to helping each of their patients live longer, healthier and happier lives. The company provides clinical training and CPD opportunities in line with NMC re validation requirements, alongside a personal portfolio to record your CPD.
Employee Benefits include:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
£ 28600 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentAltrincham, Greater Manchester, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) * Location: Altrincham, Manchester * Position: Staff Nurse * Care Categories: Dementia and ...