I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Title: Nursing Home Registered Manager
Location: Stoke On Trent
Salary: £65,000+ per year (Depending on Experience)
My client currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and dedicated Registered Manager / Service Manager to join their amazing team of care and nursing professionals in a medium sized nursing home in Sheffield.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced people manager, who is passionate about delivering and maintaining high levels of care. As the manager, you will need to be dynamic and proactive with excellent ability to lead and manage the home on a day to day basis and a valid NMC pin number. You will ensure the team delivers excellent person centred care to help each resident enjoy the highest possible quality of life.
The main focus for this role will be:
* To provide day to day leadership of the service whilst ensuring the highest standards of service delivery and ensure the right staff structure and efficient rota management.
* To implement, promote and maintain care/support for each resident supported in the service on a daily basis.
* To ensure the service is compliant with regards to all Legal, statutory, Regulatory and organisational requirements.
* To ensure that the staff team are afforded opportunities to learn and develop, motivating through example and leadership.
* To be fully involved in recruitment, selection, induction and retention of staff.
* To ensure Disciplinary and Grievance matters are handled sensitively, promptly and that Procedure is followed at all times.
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience in managing and developing people and be commercially focused. It is important that you have an excellent knowledge of care regulations and that you have been previously registered with regulatory bodies as a Registered Manager in a similar care setting.
In reward for your efforts we will offer:
* Attractive salary (depending upon experience)
* Considerable annual leave entitlement (inc bank holidays)
* Rewarding & motivating work environment
* Excellent training & development opportunities
* Discounted offers and vouchers
* Employee Assistance Programme including face to face counselling sessions.
If you believe you have the right skills and would like to join an amazing team of care and nursing professionals - then please apply below! For more information about this role please call Dil directly on Apply.
JOB REF: DS32944