I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
POJ663 Deputy Manager RGN/RMN
40 hrs | Days | CQC Compliant Service
A small general elderly care home in Hertfordshire currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN to work as Deputy Manager.
What the home is offering for this RGN/RMN Deputy Manager role:
• Competitive salary up to £33,000 per annum
• 40 hours per week
• Occasional weekends and nights may be required for quality monitoring purposes
• An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• Ongoing opportunities for training and development
As Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN), you will play a pivotal role in the day to day running of the home, providing effective support to the Registered Manager along with leading and developing the care and nursing teams. This is mainly a supernumerary role, with office-based duties, but you may be required to work on the floor in emergencies.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager (RGN/RMN) post should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Demonstrate proven experience in a managerial position within a clinical setting
• Experienced in an elderly and dementia care environment
• Confident providing effective and assertive leadership and able to stand in to cover for the Registered Manager
• Good knowledge of clinical audits and quality assurance
• Flexible to work occasional nights and weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.