I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Unit Manager ( RGN or RMN ) - Care Home
* Location: Maryhill, Glasgow
* Position: Unit Manager
* Care Categories: Palliative Care and Nursing Dementia older age adults
* Unit: General or Dementia Unit nursing Unit
* Salary: £16.50 per hour (£29,172 - £38,800 per annum)
* Hours: Full time based on 33 or 44 hours
* Shifts: Nights
* Contract type: Permanent
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurse experienced in General and Dementia elderly care RGN RMN who will play a key role within this care home as the Clinical Unit Manager on nights. The home specialises in care of the elderly including specialist Palliative care, General and Dementia care. Located near Maryhill, Glasgow near easy accessible transport links.
You will be responsible for leading your team, day-to-day care activity in your designated unit, this will be including maintaining accurate records for each of our residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
The Home Manager makes sure that all Residents receive the kindest possible care. the extensively trained team will deliver all the nursing, specialist care and support services that loved ones requires.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
* Opportunities for progression within the company
* Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
* Recognised qualifications awarded
* Thorough review and feedback programme
* Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
* Cashback on your online purchases
* Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
* Free eye test and savings on optical care
* Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
* Indemnity insurance for all nurses
* Childcare vouchers
* Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
* Free uniform
* Free DBS
* Free parking
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 32700 - 32700 Per yearFull timePermanentBonnyrigg, Midlothian, Scotland
Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home Care Categories: Nursing, Nursing Dementia, Mental Health, Learning Disabilities...
£ 29016 - 38688 Per yearFull timePermanentGlasgow, Glasgow City, Scotland
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) Location : Dennistoun, Glasgow Salary : £15.50 per hour (£29,016 - £38,688 per annum) - neg...