I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Private Hospital Groups and we are currently recruiting on their behalf for Sister / Charge Nurse to join their team of staff in the Ward department in their Guildford Hospital.
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours a week and offers a competitive starting salary of £40,000 per annum which may be negotiable dependant on experience plus enhancements for weekdays and weekends elevating the basic salary significantly. Plus access to a wide range of employee benefits, including Private Healthcare Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Staff Pension Scheme and 25 days holiday per annum
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following criteria;
• Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
• Experienced in acute nursing care.
• Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
• Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
• Results driven, possessing a proven track record of delivering against targets.
• Able to make judgements involving complex facts or situations which require the analysis, interpretation and comparison of a range of options.
• Ability to lead a nursing team, showing previous experience in leading a clinical team.
• Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent organisation and multitasking skills required.
• Ability to motivate a team of clinical professionals.
Duties of this role include:
• Responsible for day to day management of the Hospital Ward, and its staff.
• Providing clinical leadership in an effective and efficient management of ward resources, driving clinical excellence in all aspect of care received by patients.
• Working to maintain and enhance the customer service and satisfaction of service users.
• Responsible for leading and supporting the nursing team to meet all aspects of the clinical governance agenda.
For further information and a full Job Description please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.