I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Medical Reporting Nurse
Full Time – No Nights
My client is a leading global provider of healthcare and medical assistance services dealing with around Apply cases per day! The role will be based in a beautiful business park in West London that is just a 5-minute stroll from the local underground station.
If you are looking to move out of a hands-on clinical role, this could be the opportunity you have been looking for. You will still be utilising your medical knowledge, experience and skills by offering medical assistance by telephone to client and members who could be anywhere in the world.
• Have oversight and daily reporting of clients who have been admitted to hospital
• Monitor the quality of care for all patients for the duration of their stay in hospital
• Prepare and write medical reports.
• Liaise with various internal medical teams e.g. operations, nurses and also the clients.
The role is Full Time and the shifts will generally be either 08:00 – 16:30 or 10:00 – 18:30 and maybe occasionally 12:00 – 20:30. As you develop in the role there may be a requirement for a 07:30 -15:30. There are no night shifts but there is some weekend work, probably 1 every 4/6 weeks.
Required Skills / Experience
• Excellent written and spoken English – second language preferred but not essential
• Excellent attention to detail especially in written communication
• Broad medical background
• Must be a registered General Nurse (currently registered with NMC)
My client is offering a very generous package including Pension, BUPA health care, BUPA dental care, life insurance, child care vouchers, and 30 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
There are no parking facilities so travel by public transport is the preference, however the offices are just a 5-minute walk from the local tube station.