I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Private Hospital Groups and we are currently recruiting on their behalf for Clinical Services Manager to join their team of staff in the Wards department in their Croydon Hospital.
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours a week and offers a competitive starting salary of £45,000 per annum which may be negotiable dependant on experience plus enhancements for weekdays and weekends elevating the basic salary significantly. Plus access to a wide range of employee benefits, including Private Healthcare Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Staff Pension Scheme and 25 days holiday per annum
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following criteria;
• Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
• Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
• Extensive experience working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior Registered Nurse post or equivalent.
• Ability to lead a nursing team, showing previous experience in leading a clinical team.
• Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent organisation and multitasking skills required.
• Ability to motivate a team of clinical professionals
• Previous experience within a Clinical Managerial role. (Desirable)
Duties of this role include:
• To strategically plan the clinical services, responsible for day to day organisation and management of clinical departments.
• Providing clear direction and leadership to all clinical staff, whilst supporting the initiatives of the hospital.
• Taking responsibility to lead the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
• Responsible for the deployment, supervision and teaching of staff within the clinical area supporting the hospital management team in providing clinical leadership.
• The role is responsible for development, motivation and performance of all clinical staff, ensuring the achievement of CQC Standards as required for nursing services in an acute care hospital accepting planned and emergency surgical and medical admissions.
For further information and a full Job Description please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.