I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD )
* Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
* Position: Staff Nurse
* Care Categories: Dementia, Physical care
* Service: General care in elderly and younger adults
* Salary: up to £16.50 per hour (£41,184 per annum) based on full time negotiable depending on experience + £2000 loyalty bonus
* Hours: Full time OR Part time depending on preference (24, 36, 42, 48 hours available)
* Shifts: Days OR Nights depending on preference
* Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
*£2000 welcome/loyalty Bonus*
I am looking for highly motivated registered nurses experience or newly qualified RGN, RMN OR RNLD who will play a key role within this care home providing a high level of care. The home specialises in care of the elderly and younger adults including Physical Disability and Parkinson's Disease.
The Home is a purpose-built and in a beautiful area of Witney, Oxfordshire.
The service is one of the top 20 care home groups in the UK as recommended by Apply. They are a small but growing organisation which means there are lots of development opportunities within the company. It is a very exciting time to join the company.
The Manager can accommodate both part-time and full-time hours. They can be flexible regarding shift pattern, so you will be able to choose permanent day shifts or permanent night shifts or a mixture of both if you prefer as well as short or long shifts.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
* Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
* Annual pay reviews
* NMC registration fee paid for
* Welcome/Loyalty Bonus of up to £2000
* uniform provided
* Paid Breaks
* Free parking
* National Employment Savings Trust pension
* 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
*All Applications must have a valid UK nursing PIN RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
£ 70,000 - 80,000 Per yearFull timePermanentWitney, Oxfordshire, England
Home Manager - Nursing Home - (Dementia & elderly) From £70,000k to £80,000k (DOE) + Bonus OTE £170k + Benefit package Witney, ...
£ 31449 - 34220 Per yearFull timePermanentCheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Registered Nurse (RMN or RGN or RNLD) Location: Cheltenham, Gloucestershire Care Categories: Dementia, Old Age, Physical Disability...