I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Our Client is one of the UK’s leading Private Hospital Groups and we are currently recruiting on their behalf for a Ward Manager to join their team of staff in the Wards department in their Windsor Hospital.
This is a full time role, 37.5 hours a week and offers a competitive starting salary of £48,000 per annum which may be negotiable dependant on experience plus enhancements for weekdays and weekends elevating the basic salary significantly. Plus access to a wide range of employee benefits, including Private Healthcare Scheme, Childcare Vouchers, Staff Pension Scheme and 25 days holiday per annum
We are inviting applications from candidates who meet the following criteria;
• Evidence of relevant professional development, both clinically, managerially, preferably evidenced by certification RN with valid NMC Registration.
• Registered Nurse Level 1 / Diploma / BSc in Nursing Studies.
• Robust understanding of Clinical Governance requirements for the area.
• Up-to-date knowledge in area of practice.
• Awareness of NMC Code of Accountability.
• Recruitment and selection skills.
• Proficient in the use of a PC, including the use of software and systems.
• Previous experience within a Clinical Managerial role.
• Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
• Acts on own initiative and problem solves utilising resources available. Able to communicate clearly with a range of people at differing levels across the hospital, deploying a range of techniques to do this effectively.
Duties of this role include:
• To strategically plan the clinical services, responsible for day to day organisation and management of clinical departments.
• Providing clear direction and leadership to all clinical staff, whilst supporting the initiatives of the hospital.
• Taking responsibility to lead the department under the direction of the Director of Clinical Services.
• To work clinical as required, with a minimum of one clinical shift per week.
• Achievement of labour management target, nursing costs KPI and weekly completion of staff utilisation spreadsheets.
• To ensure the provision of individualised patient care.
• To promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of all patients, employees and visitors.
• Consultants, patients and relatives need to be dealt with sensitively and effectively.
• To ensure within the clinical areas that staff identify, plan, implement and evaluate the care/service.
• To deal with any verbal or written complaints in a timely manner, taking action as required addressing any deficiencies highlighted.
For further information and a full Job Description please call Maxine on Applyor alternatively forward your CV for consideration.