I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Optasia Medical is a cutting-edge digital health company providing a machine learning (AI) based radiology services platform to leading clinical organizations. We use the latest machine learning algorithms to locate and optimize spinal images within CT scans to help identify potential vertebral fractures for our consultant radiologists to review and diagnose.
We are looking for a dynamic and engaging individual to be our lead manager for our growing services business. The successful candidate will have clinical experience in general nursing and/or radiological services and will form a key part of our management team working side by side with senior managers and technologists in our South Manchester office.
Coordinating all activities for Optasia’s ASPIRE service including:
- Scheduling and management of service delivery personnel including contract radiologists and imaging specialists.
- Managing service operations in line with KPI’s and service level agreements
- Monitoring service quality to ensure all aspects meet quality and continuous improvement guidelines
- Serve as our CQC registered service manager (manager of regulated activity)
- Ensure compliance with all applicable regulatory and best practice guidelines
Partner with Business Development Manager to maintain positive customer relationships throughout the customer life cycle.
- Lead customers through on-boarding and education processes including, clinical and data governance, patient safety and IT requirements (alongside IT team) as well as any regulatory matters.
- Assist in presenting the ASPIRE service to potential new customers leading on operational or service-specific focused inquiries
- Develop service requirements and service level parameters with customers for inclusion in customer contracts where applicable.
- Manage service related customer on-boarding processes including clinical and data governance, IT requirements, and patient safety and regulatory matters.
- Manage ongoing relationships with customers during operational phase of customer engagement providing additional reports and answering any patient specific or service specific requirements.
- A Management qualification or equivalent
- Degree in a scientific or numerate discipline
- Related regulatory and safeguarding training
- At least two years’ experience in a clinical setting
- Customer and/or patient facing experience helpful
- Customer and team orientation – able to work with diverse teams on an ad-hoc and ongoing basis to foster a positive and productive team environment
- Recruitment and team management – able to hire and motivate quality employees as part of service delivery role
- Leadership skills – able to provide day to day leadership to service delivery as well as providing input to overall commercial and company decision making
- High-level communication skills – able to work with senior team members of customers and clients to represent Optasia positively in customer development and service management
Ref: Clinical Services Manager